Powered by bSuite.
// Jun 3, 2012 at 1:47 pm
The Thompson Farm House;
In 1891 The Berlin Mills Company (later Brown Company) purchased the Thompson Farm which also had a barn measuring 118′ x 38′ and over 400 acres of land. In the early part of the last century Brown Company used this land to raise vegetables for the woods workers. Also, during the mud season, Brown Company housed a good portion of their work horses at this location. At one tome, Brown Company owned over 900 work horses.
Powered by WPopac. Design by Jon Link, based on Cutline.