Powered by bSuite.
// Jan 28, 2010 at 7:47 pm
The “new” Senior High School was built in 1924 on State Street in Berlin. The “old” high school on Hillside Avenue was turned into the junior high school.
The current Berlin High School opened in 1972 at the end of Willard Street, at the foot of Mount Jasper. The 1924 high school then became the junior high, and the Hillside School in turn became a Middle School.
Powered by WPopac. Design by Jon Link, based on Cutline.